Making reservations with us at Cancun Holidays is very easy. If you cannot find answers to your questions below, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Payment and deposit information:
- Your credit card will be charged for the total amount quoted at the time of
- Please note that your billing statement will show Cancun-Reservations.com
- Credit cards accepted:
Cancellations and changes:
- Special requests typically refer to view, bedding,
smoking or non-smoking rooms, handicapped accessible accommodations
and/or additional room amenities. When processing your
reservation, please note all special requests in the special
requests section of the reservation form.
- Please be advised
that ALL special requests noted on the reservation are subject to availability upon arrival.
We will communicate your requests to your hotel of choice and request confirmation upon
reservation, but we CANNOT guarantee any special request unless the hotel
specifically provides us with confirmation in which
case you will be notified via e-mail.
- All date changes are subject to availability and applicable
- To modify or cancel a reservation, please use
one of the appropriate links noted below.
- All cancellation requests must be processed by the reservation
holder through our system for proper user validation and acceptance
of applicable cancellation policy.
- After payment has been processed, a full refund will be made less a five (5) percent administrative fee based on the total amount of your reservation as long as the cancellation request is received eight (8) days or more prior to your scheduled arrival date (local time).
- Cancellation requests received after payment has been processed and within seven (7) days or less of scheduled arrival are subject to a fee equal to an average of one-night's hotel room charge plus a five (5) percent administrative fee of the total amount charged for your reservation. Please note that during peak periods and holiday seasons including but not limited to Christmas/New Year's, President's Week and/or Easter Break, stricter penalties may be in effect for cancellations received within seven (7) days or less of scheduled arrival date (local time).
- Cancellation requests received on the same date of the scheduled
arrival date (local time) will be considered a no show. No refunds will be made for no shows.
- Please note that during peak periods
and holiday seasons including but not limited to Christmas/New
Year's, President's Week and/or Easter Break, some hotels may have a
minimum night requirement and reservation requests received for
fewer than the minimum number of nights cannot be confirmed.
© 2003 CancunHolidays.net / Grupo Estilo Mexicano S.A. de C.V.